We need your support to keep our riding communities’ amazing progress rolling. The VMBA Annual Fund is a critical part of maintaining chapters’ administrative support and keeping VMBA actively engaged in policy decisions impacting your trails.
Our riding hit some major milestones this year:
- 6800+ members (148% increase since 2015)
- 1670 add-on memberships (over 2,000% increase since 2015)
- 28 Chapters
- 18 trail projects supported by the 2018 VMBA Trail Grant
- 8 outdoor minded businesses for the 2019 VMBA Naming Grants program
- Emboldened presence in Montpelier
The Annual Fund allows VMBA to keep membership dollars going towards services that every chapter uses, which includes building your next favorite trail.
VMBA’s advocacy protects private landowners from undue regulation so that you continue to enjoy open access trails.
The Annual Fund is a big part of keeping this partnership going, please consider giving generously this year.
Your donation will help ensure:
- Consistent support of your chapter and other chapters across Vermont
- Meaningful advocacy protecting landowners from undue regulation
- Expanding access to state land
- More individuals enjoying the value and benefits of being connected to an outdoor community and to their local trails