Give today - Ride tomorrow
The VMBA Annual Fund is a critical part of maintaining chapters’ administrative support and keeping VMBA actively engaged in policy decisions impacting your trails.
Over 70% of chapters’ trails are hosted by private landowners. VMBA’s work in Montpelier is a critical part of private landowners remaining excited to partner with your local chapters.
Our riding community must rally to keep VMBA advocating for appropriate levels of regulation and permitting. The annual fund is big part of the resources needed to do this – your donation matters.
As you know, membership revenue goes to chapters and the administrative support that every chapter uses. The extra resources needed for advocacy comes from bike raffles, sponsorship, grants and our annual fund.
It has often been said that the future belongs to those that show up today. The advocacy agenda includes:
- Push For Act 250 reform that encourages landowners to collaborate with your chapter
- Improve master trail planning and trail expansion opportunities in coordination with state and federal land managers
- Work with a lobbyist on behalf of our trails community to serve as our eyes and ears during the legislative session
2019 – 2020 initiatives
- Embracing Diversity: “How do we invite the world to participate?
- Chapter toolkit and ‘What does a rider look like’ campaign to support messaging and events
- On behalf of private landowners, which supports the ability to ride, build & maintain trails
- Developing Engagement:
- Partnering with outdoor-minded businesses for trail project decisions
- Chapter representatives determine VMBA Trial Grant allocations
- Chapter Resource Library:
- Includes fundraising, building standards, landowner relationships and more
- Chapter Project Log:
- Tracking system for past, present and future trail projects
Your support will result in BETTER TRAILS.
Make a donation by selecting an amount below.
VMBA wants to say THANK YOU to all of you! We could not do it without the support of members, chapters, private landowners, volunteers and our business community partners.
Our goal is to keep the momentum going and to represent your passion for riding at every opportunity. Thank you again for your volunteer efforts and contributions to mountain biking in Vermont.
Please consider sharing that you gave to VMBA’s annual fund with your network!
Vermont Mountain Bike Association is a registered 501(c)3 non-profit organization.