Give today - Ride tomorrow
As you know, membership revenue goes to Chapters and the administrative support that every Chapter utilizes. The extra resources needed to support the office operations comes from bike raffles, sponsorship, and grants. BUT, one of the biggest parts of keeping the office going – and your membership dollars going towards the trails you love – is our Annual Fund.
- Advocacy is the cornerstone of our work. We are committed to protecting private landowners from undue regulation. We also work towards ensuring that Chapters enjoy a clear, consistent, and no cost process for trail approval.
- Diversity Initiative
- We are continuing to build our Diversity Initiative to support more awareness of access issues, indigenous land, and diversity in the outdoors
- Landowner Appreciation
- The majority of our trails are on private landowners land, without whom we would not have the access and trails we all love. Stay tuned for more landowner appreciation initiatives in 20-21
- Educate New Trial Users
- VMBA/Chapters are working hard to educate new trail users on trail etiquette and the hard work that goes into maintaining trails
- Outdoor-Minded Businesses & The Economy
- It is a high priority for VMBA to partner with outdoor-minded businesses to lift up the value of trail volunteerism as a core business strategy, and, in turn, serve as a pillar of Vermont’s outdoor economy. Do you own an outdoor minded business? Get in touch today.
- COVID-19 & You
- VMBA/Chapters will continue to provide resources and education to the public as we all navigate through these unknown times with COVID-19
- Storm Relief Fund
- Ensuring that the Association can respond in a timely manner to major weather events remain a priority
- Chapters and Members
- The office endeavors to provide Chapters and members with the best services as efficiently as possible.
Your donation matters. Please give what you can today.
Make a donation by selecting an amount below.
VMBA wants to say THANK YOU to all of you! We could not do it without the support of members, Chapters, private landowners, volunteers and our business community partners.
Our goal is to keep the momentum going and to represent your passion for riding at every opportunity. Thank you again for your volunteer efforts and contributions to mountain biking in Vermont.
Vermont Mountain Bike Association is a registered 501(c)3 non-profit organization.