Support Mountain Biking in VT
At VMBA, we strive to direct the vast majority – typically 90% or more – of membership revenue to our Chapters, both in direct support for their projects & operations and in backend administrative support & services. The additional resources necessary to run our central office operations and staff comes from fundraisers, sponsorships, and grants. As a non-profit, one of the most important efforts to keep the office running smoothly – and membership dollars going directly towards the trails we all love – is through individual donations.
This year is especially important because we are celebrating our 25th Anniversary! Thanks to our community, Chapters, and Partners, VMBA has evolved and grown tremendously and achieved some incredible milestones these past 25 years. You can learn more about our progress and evolution on our 25th Anniversary page.
We are proud of the organization we have all helped create, much of which was made possible thanks to the generosity of individual donors, and look forward to what the future holds for outdoor recreation in Vermont.
What does your donation help support?
- All our efforts to protect, assist, and show our appreciation to private landowners, who host over 70% of Vermont’s mountain bike trails
- Our campaigns to help educate trail users, both new and experienced, on how to be good stewards of our trail systems
- Our engagement with the outdoor-minded business community to elevate the value of volunteerism and support the recreational assets that help make Vermont a wonderful place to run a business
- Our advocacy work throughout the state to help guide regulations and embed mountain biking as an essential component of our working landscape
- And, perhaps most importantly, our efforts to engage over 9,400 members throughout the state and help create unparalleled recreational experiences
- In short, a lot!
If you’re unsure how much to give, we do have a set of suggested donation levels below. As always, you are welcome to donate whatever amount you like, and donations that fall in each of the tiers below will receive one or more special thank you gift(s) to show our gratitude for your support.
- Become a Buddy with a gift of $100 and receive a special edition VMBA Sticker & Thank You Card.
- Join the Crew with a donation of $250 and we’ll also send you a limited-edition VMBA Camp Mug
- Step up to the Squad when you give $500, and you’ll also be invited to an Evening with the Staff & Board this fall.
- Give as a Guide at the $1000 level, and in addition you can expect to receive some special VMBA gear at the end of the year, as modeled by our VMBA Ambassadors.
- Go big with a gift of $2000 or more as a Trail Steward, and you’ll receive all of the above PLUS a super-secret, very special surprise gift at the end of the season. heck out our 2021 Trail Steward Gift.
But most importantly, please give whatever you can today. VMBA has become the organization it is today thanks to the personal investment of thousands of our members, both in time & energy as volunteers and financially as Supporters. Every donation matters.
From: $10.00 / year
Make a recurring yearly donation by selecting an amount below.
Make a one-time donation by selecting an amount below.
Interested in donating to a VMBA Chapter? Select the Chapter from the dropdown menu below and your donation amount. Chapters rely on your membership dues and donation dollars to keep them building and maintaining their networks. Thank you for your continued support!
Donate via Check
If you’d like to donate via check, you can mail it to:
PO Box 2055
South Burlington, VT 05407
We can now accept stock donations via Stockdonator