Give today - Ride tomorrow
At VMBA, we strive to direct the vast majority – typically 90% or more – of membership revenue to Chapters, both in direct support for their projects and operations and in backend administrative support and services. The additional resources necessary to support our central office operations and staff comes from fundraisers, sponsorships, and grants. As a non-profit, one of the most important efforts to keep the office running smoothly – and membership dollars going directly towards the trails we all love – is through individual donations to our Annual Fund.
Each year, we carve out a portion of the season for our Annual Fund Drive, during which time we ask all those who appreciate the work VMBA does and the role we play in Vermont’s outdoor recreation landscape to consider donating what they can to help support our central operations. This year, we’re running the Drive throughout July and August, with the goal of raising $15,000 by September 1st.
What does your donation help support?
- All our efforts to protect, assist, and show our appreciation to private landowners, who host over 70% of Vermont’s mountain bike trails
- Our campaigns to help educate trail users, both new and experienced, on how to be good stewards of our trail systems
- Our engagement with the outdoor-minded business community to elevate the value of volunteerism and support the recreational assets that help make Vermont a wonderful place to run a business
- Our advocacy work in Montpelier and throughout the state to help guide regulations and embed mountain biking as an essential component of our working landscape
- And, perhaps most importantly, our efforts to engage over 8,400 members throughout the state and help create unparalleled recreational experiences
- In short, a lot!
This year, we’ve also added suggested donation levels. As always, you are welcome to donate whatever amount you like, and donations that fall in each of the tiers below will receive one or more special thank you gift(s) to show our gratitude for your support.
- Become a Buddy with a gift of $100 and receive a special edition VMBA Sticker & Thank You Card.
- Join the Crew with a donation of $250 and we’ll also send you a limited-edition VMBA Steel Cup.
- Step up to the Squad when you give $500, and you’ll also be invited to a day out on the trails and post ride social with the VMBA Board of Directors.
- Give as a Guide at the $1000 level, and in addition you can expect to receive some special VMBA gear at the end of the year, as modeled by our VMBA Ambassadors.
- Go big with a gift of $2000 or more as a Trail Steward, and you’ll receive all of the above PLUS a super-secret, very special surprise gift at the end of the season
But most importantly, please give whatever you can today. Every donation matters.
Help us reach our goal of $15,000!
Make a recurring yearly donation by selecting an amount below.
Make a one-time donation by selecting an amount below.
If you’d like to donate via check, please memo that it is for our Annual Fund and mail it to:
PO Box 2055
South Burlington, VT 05407