VMBA’s purpose is to create meaningful connections between people that share a passion for the beauty and challenges of outdoor recreation. Our Ambassadors can be found across Vermont, eager to share their passion for mountain biking and advocating for access and respectful use of Vermont’s trails.
We are excited to announce that applications are now open for the 2021 riding season. Applications are due April 21, 2021, 5pm.
Who You Are
- Regularly engage with the mtb community
- Steward of your local trails
- Passionate about the growth of mountain biking in VT
- Understands how advocacy plays a critical role in outdoor access
- Excited to share VMBA’s mission, values, and initiatives
What You'll Do
- Regular social media content posting
- Complete an IG takeover that highlights your life in the mountain biking community
- Attend events (COVID guidelines permitting)
- Engage with riders at trailheads
- Host and/or attend trail rides
- Advocate trail stewardship and ethics
What You'll Get
- Exposure through inclusion in VMBA marketing
- Access to pro discounts from rad brands
- Resume builder through NPO experience
- VMBA stickers and swag
- Inclusion in VMBA photoshoots
- Free high fives
Ready to Apply?
If this sounds like something you’d be interested in, please apply! Applications are due by April 21, 2021, 5pm.
Check out our 2021 Ambassador Program overview for more details.