VMBA’s primary purpose is to create meaningful connections between people that share a passion for the beauty and challenges of outdoor recreation. VMBA has established a new pace of mountain bike advocacy on behalf of our chapters and every rider enjoying Vermont trails through five key initiatives:
- A comprehensive chapter administrative platform
- Personalizing the work of the association with individual riders
- Developing robust public land manager relations
- Unprecedented private landowner representation
- Proactively blending the root characteristics of VT riding with new trail projects
These initiatives inspire innovation among chapters and riders, strengthening our collective voice. Your participation as a partner is meaningful. Our partners understand that VMBA plays many roles, from advocating for access and policy at the statehouse to connecting chapters through the groundbreaking VMBA chapter model. Partners fuel this important work, effectively multiplying rider’s voice and membership dollars. VMBA looks forward to innovating new territory with your support.
Member Benefit Sponsor
Vermont owned businesses are encouraged to offer VMBA Members a special promotion. These discounts and coupons increase the value of each VMBA Membership and increase each business’s visibility to a quickly growing base of outdoor enthusiasts.
- Member Benefits appear on a sheet mailed to every member (6,800+ in 2019)
- Posted on Member Benefits website page
- Promoted on social media
VMBA wants every Vermont business to be involved, so there is no charge to offer a Member Benefit.
Best for businesses who are looking to increase their visibility in the riding community.
VMBA’s Vendor Partners are businesses that support VMBA through a sponsorship of $500 or more.
- Boost the business on our social media channels, which have 11,300+ followers
- Feature your logo on our Partnership page that has 31,000+ page views monthly
- Receive highlights in VMBA’s newsletter that has 10,000+ subscribers
- Vendor partners are also able to offer a Member Benefit, which includes appearing on a sheet that is mailed to every member (6,800+ in 2019) and listed on our Member Benefits page
Best for businesses who:
- Have a strong support for the riding community.
- Care about trails.
- Support the local riders.
- Want to increase their support.
Plan Your Ride Partner
Plan Your Ride (PYR) is designed to connect riders to the best locations to ride, shop, eat, find lodging, rentals, and lessons/guides. For $1250, PYR is available to local businesses that want to support VMBA and be seen by folks wanting to learn more about Vermont.
- Your business on our PYR platform, VMBA’s website has over 31,000 page views monthly
- It is directly linked to VT Dept of Tourism’s biking page.
- Support VMBA’s continued advocacy and support of chapters
- Promotion on our social media channels with access to 11,300+ followers
- Your logo on our Partnerships website page
- Highlights in our newsletter that has 10,000+ subscribers
- Access to our Events page and VMBA’s FB event listings
- Plus, have the opportunity to offer a Member Benefit, which includes a listing on the benefits sheet that is sent to every member (6,800+ in 2019) and on our Member Benefits page.
Best for businesses who want to:
- Increase visibility with Vermont riders
- Attract out-of-town visitors as they plan their trip
- Show their support for VMBA’s Chapters and advocacy efforts
- Have a strong passion for supporting trails and the local riding community