Comprised of 28 chapters and over 6800 members, the Vermont Mountain Bike Association strives to ensure the sustainable future of mountain biking in Vermont and serves as the central hub for mountain biking advocacy, education and promotion. The VMBA office team shares an excitement for working in concert with the Board of Directors and a phenomenal family of chapters, their boards, volunteers, landowners and members. The Association is seeking an articulate, highly organized, team player to fill our Chapter/Membership Coordinator position. This position will include a range of work including:
- Manage membership database and coordinate changes with web development team
- Work in close coordination with chapters and routinely produce membership reports
- Work closely with VMBA’s bookkeeper
- Patiently communicate with a wide scope of stakeholders
- Coordinate sourcing membership materials and prepare in-season membership mailings
- Coordinate payroll submissions
- Coordinate chapter Federal/state grant funding
- Keep immaculate records of all paperwork
- Field member emails about events, membership, benefits, etc.
- Oversee general office management (voicemail, physical mail, office supply pick up, etc.)
- Is committed to follow though on large and small tasks
- Knows how to independently find answers and solve problems
- Highly organized & strong capacity to prioritize
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills
- Excel expertise is required
- Is comfortable using the G suite
- Experience with WordPress is highly desired
- Database management experience is required
This is an 18 hour a week position with strong potential for growth. VMBA provides a competitive salary, paid sick & holidays, 401k match, healthcare stipend, professional development opportunities and is committed to work/life balance. VMBA is an equal opportunity employer.
To apply, please send an electronic copy of your cover letter, resume and three current professional references to:
Applications are welcome until December 23rd at 5PM. Ideally, interviews will take place on January 2nd and 3rd. Please use “Membership Coordinator” in the subject line.
This position is no longer available. Keep checking back on our blog for any open positions – thank you!