- This event has passed.
Point to Point – Powered by VSECU
August 6 @ 8:00 am - 5:00 pm
Ride or run to help fight hunger!
Join us for the Point to Point, powered by VSECU, to support the Vermont Foodbank, help fight hunger, and put the fun in fundraising! Help us reach our fundraising goal of $150,000, which would provide over 250,000 meals to help feed our neighbors in need.
Bring your bike or running shoes to the State House Lawn in Montpelier on Saturday, August 6. With scenic Vermont routes from one to 100 miles, there’s a ride or run for everyone! Plus, we’ll have music, local food trucks, games, and fun for the whole family.
What else do I need to know?
In addition to helping Vermonters in need, you’ll also get special perks and great swag for your participation in the Point to Point, powered by VSECU:
- Access to the wellness tent for massages, treats, and other
- Two free beer tickets
- Coupon to use at your favorite food truck
- Your official Point to Point t-shirt and medal
- And more!
We will also have incentives for reaching certain fundraising thresholds above your fundraising commitment* of $150 (250 meals for Vermonters in need!):
- $200 or more—Point to Point Hunger Fighter jersey
- $400 or more—(the above, and) 10-punch State Park Pass with your choice between a hand-crafted Point to Point Woodzie or a two-for-one Point to Point cup and koozie combo
- $800 or more—(all of the above, and) Vermont Skida Brim Hat and local Vermont chocolate
- $1,500 or more—(all of the above, and) a Point to Point VELO bike sock.
When you register, you commit to raising a minimum of $150. Those who haven’t met the minimum required amount by 12:00 PM on Saturday, August 20, will be charged the balance on Tuesday, August 23.
For more information, please visit thepointtopoint.org.