We all experience information overload. However, we rarely miss and place value on what our friends share with us. Do your friends a favor and remind them to join/renew today. Your little reminder is a big deal. Here’s why…Membership amplifies the voice of mountain biking in Vermont and is the living illustration of “MORE TRAILS BETTER TRAILS.” It’s not a just a tag line – it’s reality because of you.
- New projects in Little River State Park, Ascutney State Park, Groton State Forest, Perry Hill and Camel’s Hump State Forest – this year
- Of our 26 chapters 18 will be developing new trails on private land in part because of VMBA’s private landowner representation
- Membership has diversified our community – family memberships are up 40% over the past two years & female registrations have jumped to almost 45% at the annual festival. Through a new alliance with VT Adaptive, the first adaptive MTBing program in the east will launch at this year’s festival
- An 18-month collaborative effort resulted in a winter resources page with 25 sanctioned fat biking areas
- Your support strengthens VMBA’s ability to thoughtfully embrace the sport’s popularity while preserving the root characteristics of VT’s riding culture
- In 2013 there were 600 VMBA members. With chapters united, we anticipate eclipsing 3500 this year, which will fuel our largest chapter trail grant
- Your participation supports the countless hours of dedication among the chapters in meetings, hosting events, building/repairing trails and communicating with landowners and public land officials
- 2016 marks the first time chapters are collaborating and taking real steps towards linking their networks – Hold on to you hats, folks. This is really happening!
Thank you for nudging your friends – they appreciate it!Check out your benefits HERE