Vermont Outdoor Innovation Coalition
Our mission is to deepen the connection between Vermont’s business community and the essential network of non-profits working to visualize, create and maintain our outdoor recreation infrastructure.
How do you benefit VOICe?
As a business you bring expertise that strengthens the pursuit of VMBA’s mission, which can range from marketing, organizational development, technology and more. This expertise is key to VMBA remaining the most progressive mountain bike organization in the country.
How does VOICe benefit you?
VMBA can help you build employee camaraderie and their connection to natural places – healthy and happy employees promote a long list of positive outcomes for your business and Vermont. VMBA is eager to be a measurable part of your talent recruitment and retention programs.
- You have the option to participate in the organization’s development and direction on behalf of chapters and trails.
- Work with other VOICe partners/businesses to build a benefits program designed to create bottom line space for investments in advocacy and to help you reach employee satisfaction goals.
VOICe endeavors to:
- Coalesce advocacy power through synchronizing commercial and nonprofit expertise to lift up the value of volunteerism as critical and respected asset in Vermont.
- Ignite a co-investment culture that measurably links VOICe participation to consumer choice and happier employees.
- Build an intra-VOICe business benefits platform to create financial space for trail investment.
- Provide an opportunity for VOICe partners to participate in key strategic planning and decision making operations.
- Provide an incubator space for new businesses seeking growth opportunities through supporting trails and the people that build & maintain them.
Do you own an outdoor-minded business that recognizes the power of trails to embolden talent recruitment and inspire healthy employees? Do your employees love trails? To find out more about VOICe and how to play a role in VMBA’s future, get in touch today.
More Time in the Woods
The number of people looking for more time in the woods is at an all time high and there’s no end in sight. VMBA’s membership has jumped 370% since 2013.