The association will be hosting its annual meeting on Tuesday November 11th at the National life Building starting at 6:30PM. The association is excited to share all the news from 2014 – we’ve accomplished a lot together this year!
- 2014 accomplishments and outlining goals for 2015
- Statewide membership collaborative numbers
- Financial report
- New VMBA Board member candidates and election:
- Shannon King
- Clarissa Finks
- Alan Hebert
- Rachael Mascolino
- Kason Gibbs A vote will be taken from the floor.
- Discussion from the floor
- Kudos and congratulations
Following the annual meeting, the Advisory Council will meet for an hour to discuss the 2015 chapter program.
- Breakdown of membership numbers by chapter
- 2015 membership drive assistance/collaboration
- Discussing the model shifts for 2015
- Communications with FPR and the Forest Service
- VMBA’s successful fat bike access advocacy
- Trail Hub & vmba.org – public land trail updates
- Items from the Council