Pump Track – BATS
As of May 2019, the Pump Track Build is done. Located at the near end of Stark Street, it is located at the Stark Street Playground, a Town of Bennington property that connects to a small network of trails, on Southwestern Vermont Medical Center property (SVHC Trail). Any issues with the pump track, email: [email protected]
Stay tuned to website Home page, News posts, Facebook, and Instagram for updates, or sign up for our occasional E-News to get involved! Besides SUPER VOLUNTEERS, we are still seeking donations of landscaping plantings, or material to make benches. We raised about $1,000 from the bike raffle, in addition to the VMBA grant we received!
The Pump Track is located at the Stark Street Playground, 150 Stark Street, Bennington, VT.
We encourage you to walk or ride to the park from a downtown location to keep the parking and neighborhood congestion-free. We can’t wait to see people enjoy riding their bikes on the pump track, then hitting the trails!
Pump Track Rules
This pump track is maintained by volunteers of the Bennington Area Trail System.
Please be respectful of neighbors and other park users by following these rules.
By entering this pump track you agree with these terms and rules!
– If the track is wet or muddy, DO NOT RIDE! Let it dry out!
-Respect any closure notices posted
Safety First: Ride Safe, Be Nice, and Have Fun
– Ride at your own risk
– ALL Riders MUST wear a helmet at all times while on the track
– No more than four (4) riders on track at the same time
– Bicycles must ride in the same direction
– Maintain safe distance
– Do not stand or stop on any of the features or corners- pull to the side
-Ride within your capabilities
-Adults MUST supervise younger riders
-No pets, walkers, observers, scooters, motorized vehicles, or e-bikes on the track.
Respect Your Park, Park Users and Neighbors
– No digging or removal of dirt from the pump track
– Pick up all your trash & dispose of it properly
– Keep voice volume low. Avoid yelling/screaming
– Use respectful language
– No loud music
– No smoking, vaping, alcohol, drugs, or weapons on the track
– No riding under the influence permitted
Open Dawn to Dusk
Trailheads within a 45 minute drive
Become a Member
Your participation in the membership program connects you to thousands of riders that share a passion for Vermont singletrack. Join today, Ride tomorrow.