- This event has passed.
VMBA Day – Sugarbush
August 20, 2022 @ 10:00 am - 4:30 pm
Join us for our second season of VMBA days at our downhill partner resorts. The second stop of series will be at Sugarbush Mountain Resort on August 20th. We’re excited to kick off this event with our new community builder Vermont Adaptive . VMBA, Sugarbush, Vermont Adaptive, and Mad River Riders will be offering group rides throughout the day. Check the schedule below and make sure to come find us in the Lincoln courtyard to sign up for the rides.
At the VMBA tent we will also be running our day of raffle (which will be free to enter!), selling memberships (which comes with a free ticket to Sugarbush and will be given on the spot!), and giving out high fives and info! Make sure to check in with our other partners to see what they have going on as well.
You can enjoy the whole day ripping laps down Sugarbush and then stick around for drinks and the raffle. Then food and beverages can be purchased Umbrella Bar (right next to our tent) Lunch Box and Rumble.
We hope to see you there!
Mad River Rider possible routes (we will ride one of these based on the groups ability):
VMBA Day 10 mile / 1540 ft on Strava:
VMBA Day to Stark Mountain Bike on Strava: http://www.strava.com/routes/2995699064847090468
VMBA Day to Stark Bike – Advanced on Strava:
- 10:00am VMBA Day begins at Sugarbush Resorts Lincoln Peak – Lifts start spinning
- Meet at the VMBA tent in the Lincoln Courtyard to sign up for group rides ( VMBA/Sugarbush DH Laps, VT Adaptive, and Mad River Riders)
- 1:00 – 3:30pm Guided flow trail rides with the Mad River Riders.
- 3:30pm guided DH rides end.
- 4pm Raffle drawing in the Lincoln Peak courtyard
- All Day (9am – 4pm):
- Stark Mountain Bike Works located at 9 Route 17, Waitsfield, VT will provide parking and shuttle service to Sugarbush Resort. Cost is $10.00 per shuttle. To sign up for shuttle service go to starkmountainbikeworks.com. Shuttle rides will be running every hour. This is not a guided tour, but you can join a VMBA/Sugarbush DH guided ride while riding the lifts.
- There will also be $15 one up lift ticket for sale at Sugarbush.
- 15% off bike demos for the day only
Ambassadors on-site: Caitlin Tam, Brittany Garland, Morgan Easton
Raffle Items Sponsored By:
- Cabot Cheese
- Darn Tough
- Sugarbush Mtn Resort (Full Tune)
- Ski Rack (Limited edition water bottle)