VMBA’s primary purpose is to create meaningful connections between people that share a passion for the beauty and challenges of outdoor recreation. VMBA has established a new pace of mountain bike advocacy on behalf of our chapters and every rider enjoying Vermont trails through five key initiatives:
- A comprehensive chapter administrative platform
- Personalizing the work of the association with individual riders
- Developing robust public land manager relations
- Unprecedented private landowner representation
- Proactively blending the root characteristics of VT riding with new trail projects
These initiatives inspire innovation among chapters and riders, strengthening our collective voice. Your participation as a partner is meaningful. VMBA looks forward to innovating new territory with your support.
$500 Builder Level Partner
- Logo link on VMBA.org
- Two memberships with benefits
- Access to the member benefits platform, including live link and 5250+ rider mailing
- Four Facebook posts, plus organic social tie-ins
- Newsletter article, ad or event advertisement, with a 9000+ person reach
- Access to the VMBA.org calendar
- Blog post focused on how your business supports outdoor recreation
$1250 Plan Your Ride Partner
….includes all Builder level benefits plus:
- A listing on VMBA’s Plan Your Ride platform…the direct link from VT Dept of Tourism’s mountain biking page.
- VMBA memberships, including benefits, to all newly hired, full time, out-of-state origin staff as part of your talent recruitment package
- Graphic ad placement in the membership packets, mailed to 6000+ members
- Monthly Facebook posts per your request, plus multiple organic tie-ins
$2500 DH in VT Resort Partner
Access to all of the above sponsorship benefits, plus…
Over the past 5 Years, VMBA has introduced 1000’s of formerly “singletrack only” riders to the thrill of DH by incorporating DH in our member benefits program. Not just the hard-core, but families as well. Additionally VMBA’s Regional Alliance of other mountain bike organizations from Ottawa to Long Island reaches over 10,000 riders.