Join ORS for this year’s second annual Dirt Road Classic, the Muddy Onion. Come enjoy a 32 mile (mostly) dirt road ride in and around Montpelier, Vermont. The course will feature scenic roads, historic farms, beautiful views and plenty of climbing – the perfect way to kick off the spring riding season.
Registration is $20. Preregister onBikereg.com or day of at Onion River Sports starting at 8:30.
Registration is limited to 100 people.
Start/Finish: The ride will start at 9:30am from the Onion River Sports parking lot. The finish and post ride meal will be in the parking lot behind the shop.
-Fully marked course Muddy Onion Map
- A beautiful ride on the hills in and around Montpelier
- Stocked midway station with food, water and beverages
- A post ride meal and beverages at Onion River Sports
- Full ride support from the ORS crew
- Dirt roads…lots of dirt roads.
Spring is here; come on out and celebrate through the hills and scenic roads of Vermont! See you all May 10th!
Montpelier, VT 05602