Vermont MTB FEST 2015!
ONSITE REGISTRATION IS AVAILABLE - SEE YOU ON FRIDAY!
The Vermont MTB FEST is brought to you by
RIDE SCHEDULE IS AT THE BOTTOM OF PAGE
45 MILES OF TRAIL - GUIDED RIDES - DEMOS - GAMES - CONTESTS - FOOD - LIVE MUSIC -
VENDORS - FREE ONSITE CAMPING - SWAG - MTB OLYMPICS - KIDS' RIDES - WOMENS'
CLINICS - RAFFLES - SHOWERS/BIKE WASH - BBQ - LONG TRAIL POURING BREW
Click Here to see the 2015 Event Guide
Click Here to see the 2014 photo album! BIG THANKS to Greg Maino for the photos!
"The best festival I have been to in a long time!" Lisa S. 2014 participant -
"Mountain Bike Olympics was a riot - I can't wait for next year!" Jamie C. 2014 participant -
"I had no idea they had so many miles of great trails here" John B. 2014 participant -
Join us for another round of the STAB trails on July 31st - August 2nd this summer.
- Quiet hours will be from 11:00pm to 6am. We had some problems with this last year. If you want to party after 11:00PM that's great, but you'll need to find an alternative location. Thank you in advance for extending this repsect to others. If asked to "keep it down" please take a moment to acknowledge a reasonable request. If quiet hours could possibly be an issue for your group, please plan for alterantive camping locations.
- All dogs must be on a leash and attended to at all times. No dogs are allowed on rides. If you do not agree with this policy please do not bring your dog - we love your dog...our insurance company feels differently.
Looking for lodging on site? We have you covered. Riders may camp on site or reserve a discounted room with the onsite Holiday Inn! CLICK HERE to book your room today!
BRING THE KIDS TO THE FESTIVAL THIS YEAR! Fest sponsor the Edge Sports and Fitness will be extending VMBA Family members a discount for the kids Adventure Camp from 9AM to 12PM both Saturday and Sunday. Space is limited - call ahead!
RIDE SCHEDULE - be sure to check the info wall when you arrive more information on rides and for sign up!
- All levels of rides will be departing at 3PM and 6PM
- Family/kids ride 6PM
- Night ride departs at 8PM (riders must have their own lights)
- Expert ride departs at 9:15AM
- Beginner and intermediate rides depart at 10AM and 2PM
- Women's clinic 10AM
- Family/kids ride 2PM
- Expert, intermediate and beginner rides departing at 10AM and 2PM
- Women's ride 10AM (this isn't a "clinic" just a ride)
- Family/kids ride 10AM (guide will cover the basics - families are encouraged to participate)
Sunday only registration is available on site for $33. Extra BBQ tickets for Saturday night are $20.
|Individual event fee||$ 65.00|
|Family event fee (up to 3 people)||$ 145.00|
|Additional Children||$ 20.00|
|T-Shirt: Women's XS||$ 0.00|
|T-shirts: Women's S||$ 0.00|
|T-shirts: Women's M||$ 0.00|
|T-shirts: Women's L||$ 0.00|
|T-shirts: Women's XL||$ 0.00|
|T-shirts: Men's S||$ 0.00|
|T-shirts: Men's M||$ 0.00|
|T-Shirts: Men's L||$ 0.00|
|T-shirts: Men's XL||$ 0.00|