The combination of VMBA and its local chapters is a uniquely productive arrangement, and is the only of its kind in the country. Through sponsorship, our objective is to meaningfully align the ambitions of our equally unique business community with the purpose of our nonprofit effort. In doing so, the outdoor recreation ecosystem is carefully stewarded through a partnership between individual riders and businesses. As a result, the benefits of world class mountain biking are sustained and enjoyed by everyone.
Photo Credit: John R Atkinson
VMBA’s primary purpose is to create meaningful connections between people that share a passion for Vermont singletrack. VMBA has established a new pace of mountain bike advocacy on behalf of our chapters and every rider enjoying Vermont trails through five key initiatives:
- A comprehensive chapter administrative platform
- Personalizing the work of the association with individual riders
- Developing robust public land manager relations
- Unprecedented private landowner representation
- Proactively blending the root characteristics of VT riding with the
- sport’s popularity and the ambitions of the Vermont business community
These initiatives inspire innovation among chapters and riders, strengthening our collective voice. Your participation as a sponsor is meaningful. VMBA looks forward to innovating new territory with your support.
$750 Base Sponsorship
- VMBA.org logo scroller
- Two complimentary memberships with benefits
- Monthly facebook posts per your request, plus multiple organic tie-ins
- Access to product placement at the festival
- 25% off vendor space at the annual MTB festival (include state relocation collateral through Think VT at your booth, build mailing lists, connect with rider and over 40 vendors)
- Newsletter article, ad or event advertisement, with a 7000 person reach
- Placement of one event VMBA.org calendar
- One article on the VMBA newsfeed (centered on how your biz supports VMBA and/or local chapter)
$1250. All of the $750 level benefits plus:
- Free VMBA memberships, including benefits, to all newly hired, full time, out-of-state origin staff as part of your business's talent recruitment package
- 50% off booth space at annual festival (it is requested that you include state relocation collateral through Think VT at your booth)
- A listing on VMBA’s new Suggested Itineraries platform, shared on VT Dept of Tourism’s web page and Cabot’s platforms (Cabot & Tourism reserve the right to review and decline any content for any reason)
- Access to the VMBA Membership Packet. Mailed to 4000+ engaged, paying VMBA members, (insert sticker, card, half page ad etc.)
$500 Vermont MTB Festival Specific Sponsorship. Title Sponsorship is also available at $5000.
The festival draws 500-700 riders from 7 states and Canada for 3 Days of camping, clinics, and riding. The event celebrates the grassroots nature of riding in Vermont.
- Logo on the event registration page and appropriate subpages:(ie. Lodging, Attractions, etc.)
- Sponsor specific social media post (VT Mtn Bike Festival thanks..)
- Multiple organic tie-ins on our social media channels (many posts receive 3K to 5K views)
- Complimentary 10x10 booth space: Grow your business via contests, mailing list captures and direct
$3500 VOICe Partners. Access to all sponsorship benefits and top level discussion at the Statehouse.
The Vermont Outdoor Innovation Coalition (VOICe) is a network of Vermont businesses that share an appreciation for the role that VT’s outdoor recreation infrastructure plays in the vitality of Vermont businesses. View the VOICe Charter at VMBA.org for more information on the below objectives.
- Grow a business culture that is meaningfully connected to the economic impact of outdoor recreation infrastructure in Vermont
- Develop robust support for the non-profits driving the volunteer force that build and maintain the trails
- Support our outdoor recreation infrastructure, ensuring that Vermont plays host to world-class events
- Create space to incubate united perspectives on the value of outdoor recreation and its impact on Vermont’s evolving economy
- Strengthening Vermont businesses and augmenting Vermont’s appeal to new businesses through promoting an open, non-political dialogue between Vermont businesses and state leadership