Celebrate the best riding in the East...register here!!
The Vermont Mountain Bike Festival is hands down the best festival value every year. Not only is a full weekend of riding and camping only $99, but the proceeds benefit the local host chapter and statewide advocacy. VMBA and Mad River Riders are personally welcoming you to the Valley....taking you on our favorite routes, inviting awesome food and vendors, sharing some local music, clinics, shred films and games. Full weekend registrations include the Saturday Night BBQ, T-shirt, guided rides, over 60 vendors and DH discounts. Oh, and don't forget about all of this, too:
- Free Onsite camping at Mt. Ellen, bring a tarp and a pad...its gravel, but it's flat! Plenty of RV space.
- Much improved onsite demo riding. 2016 was the year of the shuttle due to Rt 100 bridge work.
- Included shower pass to the "Sharc"
- Bike demos from your favorite companies and shops, adaptive bike demos courtesy of Vermont Adaptive
- Full schedule of rides starting on Friday at 2PM
- Beginner rides, clinics, women's rides/clinics
- Lift-Assisted Enduro ride Sunday morning from the top of Lincoln Peak to the Valley floor (space is limited)
- $20 Downhill tickets available on Saturday and Sunday
- Live music, DJ's and a Media Room with local filmmakers screening shred flicks!
- Food - breakfast, lunch and dinner available on site
- Free Saturday night BBQ included
- Bonfire, Games and full bar stocked with your favorites.
- Food, drink, activity options at VT Mountain Bike Fest satellite locations in the Valley, think "Flatbread Tiki Bar"
- Mountain Bike Olympics...big people doing stupid tricks, little people doing cool tricks.
- 50% off a family Adventure Zone Day pass at Lincoln Peak
- 10% off Sugarbush lodging options
- Shuttling will still be a part of the festival, but to a lesser extent.
REGISTRATION FEES GO UP ON JULY 1ST....Click Here to register!
SUGARBUSH RESORT - SUGARBUSH DOWNHILL RIDING
LOCAL LODGING -
Local B&Bs - Laureau Farm, Wilder Farm Inn, Tucker Hill Inn, Warren Lodge
OFF TRAIL ACTIVITIES FOR THE KIDS
THE LOCAL CHAMBER OF COMMERCE
Huge thanks to our supporting sponsors!