Thank you for your interest in sponsoring the 2017 Vermont Mtn Bike Festival! Your sponsorship is a meaningful part of ensuring the festival is a successful fundraiser and supports our ability to showcase our amazing Mad River Valley to hundreds of riders from the across the region. All sponsorships include:
- Your logo displayed at the event and on the event T-Shirt
- Two weekend passes to the event
- A logo and link to your business on the rider online registration page
- Opportunity to display a banner at on site registration
- 10x10 vendor space for your business
Please contact Jacob at (802)540-2447 x2 with any questions. Please click here to register and make payment for your Festival Sponsorship.
The Vermont Mountain Bike Festival is hands down the best festival value every year. Not only is a full weekend of riding and camping only $99, but the proceeds benefit the local host chapter and statewide advocacy. VMBA and Mad River Riders are personally welcoming you to the Valley....taking you on our favorite routes, inviting awesome food and vendors, sharing some local music, clinics, shred films and games. Full weekend registrations include the Saturday Night BBQ, T-shirt, guided rides, over 60 vendors and DH discounts. Oh, and don't forget about all of this, too:
- Free Onsite camping at Mt. Ellen, bring a tarp and a pad...its gravel, but it's flat! Plenty of RV space.
- Much improved onsite demo riding. 2016 was the year of the shuttle due to Rt 100 bridge work. The Valley network is easily ridable from the festival.
- Free bike demos from your favorite companies and shops, adaptive bike demos courtesy of Vermont Adaptive
- Full schedule of rides starting on Friday at 2PM
- Beginner rides, clinics, women's rides/clinics
- Free Lift-Assisted Enduro ride Sunday morning from the top of Lincoln Peak to the Valley floor...
- $20 Downhill tickets available on Saturday and Sunday
- Free DH ticket with DH bike rental from Sugarbush
- Live music, DJ's and a Media Room with local filmmakers screening shred flicks!
- Food - breakfast, lunch and dinner available on site
- Free Saturday night BBQ included
- Bonfire, Games and full bar stocked with your favorites.
- Food, drink, activity options at VT Mountain Bike Fest satellite locations in the Valley, think "Flatbread Tiki Bar"
- Mountain Bike Olympics...big people doing stupid tricks, little people doing cool tricks.
- 50% off a family Adventure Zone Day pass at Lincoln Peak
- 10% off Sugarbush lodging options
- Shuttling will still be a part of the festival, but to a lesser extent.
Huge thanks to our supporting sponsors!