10th ANNUAL VERMONT MOUNTAIN BIKE FESTIVAL
July 21st, 22nd, 23rd. Celebrate the best riding in the East...register here!!
The VMBA Annual Mountain Bike Festival is hands down the best festival value every year. Not only is a full weekend of riding and camping only $99, but the proceeds benefit the local host chapter and statewide advocacy. VMBA and host chapter Mad River Riders are personally welcoming you to the Valley....taking you on our favorite routes, inviting awesome food and vendors, sharing some local music, shred films and games. When you register, you're part of the tribe: most registration options include the Saturday Night BBQ and a T-shirt, be sure to pre-register to make sure you get your size. Oh, and don't forget about all this:
- Free Onsite camping at Mt. Ellen, bring a tarp and a pad...its gravel, but it's flat! Plenty of RV space.
- Free bike demos from your favorite companies and shops, adaptive bike demos courtesy of Vermont Adaptive
- Full schedule of rides starting on Friday at 2PM
- Beginner rides, clinics, women's rides/clinics
- Free Lift-Assisted Enduro ride Sunday morning from the top of Lincoln Peak to the Valley floor...
- $20 Downhill tickets available on Saturday and Sunday
- Free DH ticket with DH bike rental from Sugarbush
- Live music, DJ's and a Media Room with local filmmakers screening shred flicks!
- Food - breakfast, lunch and dinner available on site
- Free Saturday night BBQ included
- Bonfire, Games and full bar, stocked with your favorites.
- Food, drink,activity options at VT Mountain Bike Fest satellite locations in the Valley, think "Flatbread Tiki Bar"
- Mountain Bike Olympics...big people doing stupid tricks, little people doing cool tricks.
- 50% off a family Adventure Zone Day pass at Lincoln Peak
- 10% off Sugarbush lodging options
- Much improved onsite demo riding. 2016 was the year of the shuttle due to Rt 100 bridge work. The Valley network is easily ridable from the festival.
- Shuttling will still be a part of the festival, but to a lesser extent. MTB shuttles provided by VYCC and some rugged locals...like grade school without the bullies.
REGISTRATION FEES GO UP ON JULY 1ST....Click Here to register!